Northwest Nutrition Service
A non-profit sponsor of the
USDA Child and Adult Food Program
What will NW Nutrition Service do for you?
- Receive monthly reimbursement to help cover the cost of food
- Free training and support materials
- Free nutrition education materials
- A professional, caring staff to help make your daycare business a success.
In order to participate in the CACFP, the provider must be one of the following:
- A registered Child Care Provider, or
- A licensed Certified Child Care Provider, or
- A legally-exempt provider who is approved through DHS.
DIRECT DEPOSIT/CHECKS WERE DONE ON APRIL 21, 2023 A CREDIT HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION FOR DEPOSIT IN 2-3 BUSINESS DAY.
With the passage of the Keep Kids Fed Act, all providers will receive Tier 1 reimbursement regardless of their tiering status from July 1, 2022-June 30, 2023.
ONLINE ANNUAL TRAINING 2022/2023 IS NOW AVAILABLE UNDER THE TRAINING TAB.
Executive Director 503-653-7626 ext.111
Program Director 503-653-7626 ext 121 Cell 971-610-2285
Chinese 503-653-7626 ext 113 Cell 971-610-2428
Spanish/English- Brenna 503-653-7626 ext 118 Cell 971-610-2420
Spanish/English-Griselda Sedano 503-653-7626 ext 116 Cell 971-610 -2424
Russian- Tatayna Ulyanov 503-653-7626 ext 125 Cell 971-610-2421
English- Laura Nations 503-653-7626 ext 123 Cell 971-610-2423
English -Janine Judge 503-653-7626 ext 115 Cell 971-666-0598
Vietnamese 503-653-7626 ext 112 Cell 971-610-2430